Instagram enjoys a prestigious place as one of the leading social media platforms that offer high-quality and original video content. One of the worst concerns rising among Instagram users is how difficult it is to download Instagram videos from the platform. Like most other Instagram users, do you want to download Instagram videos?
According to my experience, here are the top methods you need to know to download Instagram videos of your choice;
- Download via the screen recorder option
- Download via third-party apps
- Download via web browsers
Saving Instagram videos stores the videos that you love so you can go back and view them any time you like, rather than searching through your feed or the creator’s feed. Now, it is very easy to download Instagram videos to your camera roll through these top methods. Let’s review!
Top-ranked methods to download Instagram videos to camera roll
Downloading Instagram videos to your camera roll can be complex to figure out on your own, don’t worry. Luckily, there are a few short ways to download Instagram videos. So, I will tell you all the methods with popular features, pros, cons, and key specs. Let’s begin!
Download via the screen recorder option
If you want to download Instagram videos to your camera roll, this is the prime method. The iPhone has a feature called a built-in recording option. With this feature, you can record Instagram videos on your iPhones directly. Don’t use any app or software. Simply click the “Screen recorder” button. Then, automatically record the video. But this is not a good option for downloading quality videos from Instagram.
- Very easy method
- Anyone can try this method without any special technical skill, any app, or any installations
- You can’t download high-quality videos
- Full-screen record
- You can’t share Instagram videos on other social media platforms
- Only available for iPhones
Download via third-party apps
This is a famous Instagram video downloader at present. Inflact’s Instagram Downloader is a user-friendly platform allowing users to save any Instagram media such as photos, videos, profiles, stories, IGTVs, and reels, directly to any device. It facilitates high-quality content download, making it an ideal choice for those seeking professional-grade results.
- Very simple and user-friendly interface
- Provides high-quality content download
- Downloads are safe
- Annoying ads available
4K Stogram is a powerful Instagram video downloader that is capable of expertly handling your Instagram downloading needs. It offers a seamless experience in downloading photos, videos, and tagged posts from Instagram.
- User-friendly interface
- Extensive Download Capabilities
- Automatic Subscriptions Updates
- Ad-Free Experience
- Future Updates Included
- Highly expensive app
This app stands as one of the best choices when it comes to the best Instagram video downloader apps. One of Vidloder’s major draws is its quality. You can download high-definition videos without compromising the quality of the original content.
- High-quality results
- Ease of use
- No installation requirements
- It allows you to remove watermarks on videos
- Annoying ads available
FastSave is one of the best apps for saving images and Instagram videos through Instagram. And this is a great solution and gives you 100% freedom to download unlimited photos and videos without any restrictions.
- You can get details of users by long pressing on the saved photo
- Offers fast download speed with the best quality such as 4K and 8K
- Hide your saved photos Instant save them to a secret locker
- No free version and you have to go with the paid version
Download via web browsers
Reposter for Instagram
This is one of the user-friendly Instagram downloaders for sharing and saving high-resolution Instagram videos without fear of watermarks. The app is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 13.0 or later and MacOS 11.0. It has a cool interface and convenient options for downloading on your iDevice.
- Comes with a highly rated and interactive interface
- No watermarks on your reposts
- Absolutely free to use
- Lesser app updates
- Too many apps alternatives
With VideoHunter, download any videos you like! Available for iOS, iPhone users can download any videos from Instagram. It comes with a user-friendly interface, powerful features, and speedy performance that lets users download and save online videos and audio in many formats.
- Fast downloading
- Save videos and audio together
- Comes with a very user-friendly interface
- Limits in downloading
- It offers limited features in the free version
Our biggest mission is to find a hassle-free Instagram video downloader. In this mission, Downloadgram gets the prime place. This tool is used by hundreds of thousands of users across the globe. There are more features you could try. But it has no cons. So, you should try this advanced Instagram photo and video downloader on your device.
- It allows you to download Instagram videos and images in one place
- Totally free forever
- Download Instagram photos and videos with a one click
- Unlimited download
- Fastest tool ever
- Multi-photo and video download
- No requirement to install any app or software
- Work with any device such as Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices
- Completely safe tool forever
- Free from annoying ads
- No need to sign up or log in to save videos
- No need to enter the personal information
- No cons to show
Similar to Reposter for Instagram but offers more lethal features to the users such as search accounts and tags, tracking new likes and comments, and automatically saving history. By visiting your profile you will have detailed analytics garnering new followers, lost followers, mutual following, and so on.
- Automatically save history
- Repost videos and images in a single click
- Can not download private videos and images
Use the Instagram video-saving methods above to save your Instagram videos to your camera roll. Just choose the best way you think is more convenient and enjoy rewatching your saved Instagram videos!
Have you ever saved an Instagram video to your iPhone camera roll before? Which app or platform or method did you use? Did you screen-record it? Let us know in the comments section below. Give us feedback on it!