When it comes to electrical wiring and connectivity, one essential aspect to consider is the type of cable and copper wire being used. In Pakistan, the 7 29 cable and copper wire are prominent choices in the electrical industry due to their reliability and performance. In this blog post, we will delve into the details of the 7 29 cable price in Pakistan and copper wire, exploring their features, applications, and current prices in Pakistan.
What is a 7 29 Cable?
A 7 29 cable is a type of electrical cable that consists of seven strands of wire, each containing 29 smaller individual wires. This design offers flexibility and durability, making it ideal for various electrical applications. The combination of multiple smaller wires enhances conductivity and overall performance.
Features of 7 29 Cable
- Flexibility: The 7 29 cable is known for its flexibility, allowing easy installation and maneuverability in tight spaces or complex electrical configurations.
- Conductivity: With 29 smaller wires in each strand, the cable provides excellent conductivity, ensuring efficient electrical flow and reduced resistance.
- Durability: The design of the 7 29 cable enhances its durability, making it resistant to wear and tear even under challenging environmental conditions.
- Versatility: This cable is versatile and can be used for various applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial wiring needs.
Applications of 7 29 Cable
The 7 29 cable finds applications in a wide range of electrical installations due to its flexibility, durability, and conductivity. Some common applications include:
- Household Wiring: Used for wiring in homes and residential buildings to power lights, appliances, and other electrical devices.
- Commercial Buildings: Employed in offices, shops, and other commercial spaces for electrical connectivity and distribution.
- Industrial Settings: Utilized in factories and industrial plants for machinery and equipment wiring.
- Infrastructure Projects: Commonly used in infrastructure projects for powering street lights, traffic signals, and other public utilities.
Understanding 7 29 Copper Wire Price in Pakistan
Copper wire is a crucial component in electrical systems, known for its excellent conductivity and durability. 7 29 copper wire price in Pakistan can vary based on several factors, including market demand, quality, and supplier. Let’s explore the factors influencing copper wire prices.
Factors Affecting Copper Wire Prices
- Global Demand: The worldwide demand for copper directly impacts its price in Pakistan. If there is high demand internationally, it can lead to an increase in copper wire prices domestically.
- Quality and Purity: High-quality, pure copper wire is more expensive due to its superior conductivity and longevity.
- Market Conditions: Fluctuations in the market, influenced by economic conditions and geopolitical factors, can affect copper prices.
- Supplier Pricing: Different suppliers may have varying pricing structures, leading to variations in copper wire prices across the market.
Current Prices of 7 29 Cable and Copper Wire in Pakistan
As of the latest update, the 7 29 cable price in Pakistan and 7 29 copper wire price in Pakistan vary based on location, supplier, and quality. It’s essential to reach out to reliable suppliers in your area to get accurate and up-to-date pricing information.
Average Prices in Major Cities
- Karachi: The average price for a meter of 7 29 cable ranges from PKR 200 to PKR 250.
- Lahore: In Lahore, the average price for a meter of 7 29 cable falls between PKR 220 to PKR 270.
- Islamabad: The average price for a meter of 7 29 cable is approximately PKR 230 to PKR 280.
- Rawalpindi: In Rawalpindi, the average price for a meter of 7 29 cable ranges from PKR 210 to PKR 260.
For copper wire, the prices per kilogram are as follows:
- Karachi: The average price for a kilogram of copper wire ranges from PKR 500 to PKR 600.
- Lahore: In Lahore, the average price for a kilogram of copper wire falls between PKR 550 to PKR 650.
- Islamabad: The average price for a kilogram of copper wire is approximately PKR 520 to PKR 620.
- Rawalpindi: In Rawalpindi, the average price for a kilogram of copper wire ranges from PKR 530 to PKR 630.
Understanding 7 29 cable price in Pakistan and 7 29 copper wire price in Pakistan is essential for anyone involved in electrical installations in Pakistan. Prices can vary based on location, quality, and market conditions. It’s advisable to conduct thorough research and reach out to reputable suppliers to obtain accurate and updated pricing information for these essential electrical components. Stay informed to make informed decisions and ensure successful electrical projects.