Can you download Facebook videos from its platform? As a Facebook user, you know there is no official way to download Facebook videos from its platform. However, you can save your favorite videos using an icon in the Facebook app for later watching. If there is no official method to download Facebook videos, how can you download them? For that, you can use various procedures. Here, I provide three easy ways to download Facebook videos on your computer. What are they?
- Using mbasic.facebook.com
- Using m.facebook.com
- Using third-party Facebook downloaders
You can download unlimited favorite Facebook videos using the above-mentioned methods. All three procedures are easy and uncomplicated. Hence, you do not need additional technical skills to use it. When you use the first two methods, you don’t need to use any tool. Now let’s see more details about the three methods in detail. Here we go,
How to save videos?
You can save your favorite FB video using the icon on the Facebook app for offline watching. Likewise, you can find all the saved videos in one place from your Facebook app after saving.
- Firstly, choose the FB video.
- There are three horizontal dots, in the top right corner of the video. Click on it.
- Then click the icon “ save video”
How to find saved videos from Facebook on the computer?
If you are using a computer, just click the “watch” button. the icon that looks like a computer monitor- in the top menu. Then, choose the saved videos to find the saved videos.
How to download Facebook videos to a computer?
Here we provide three methods in detail. Hence, you can download your favorite Facebook videos without any difficulties. Now let’s see more details.
Here we provide a simple step guide to download the Facebook video using mbasic.facebook.com.
- Log into Facebook using a computer.
- Open the video you like to download. ( it needs to start playing the video)
- Then, right-click on the video. When you click it you can see Play, Mute, and Show Video URLs.
- After, tap the Show Video URL icon.
- Copy the URL of the Facebook video.
- Apply “mbasic” to the “www” part of the URL
- Then, click the Enter icon.
- Tap the video that you are going to download.
- Right-click and select “save the video”.
- Finally, give the name and destination of the video and click save.
- Open your Facebook account and pick up the video you want to download on your PC.
- Replace “www” with “m” in the URL.
- right-click on the video and click “save video as”.
Using a third-party Facebook downloader
Firstly, I provided two ways to download videos from Facebook without using any tool. But now, I provide a method to download videos from Facebook using a tool which is known as a Facebook downloader. What kind of Facebook downloader can you use? If you search, you can find various types of Facebook downloaders in the online market. They are Snapsave, FDownloader, FDOWN, Getfvid, Savefrom, etc.
Facebook downloaders are available online. Hence, you don’t need to install or download any software to use it. Likewise, they are available for free. Thus, you can use it for free to download unlimited Facebook videos. For that, paste the Facebook video URL and tap the download button to save the video. If you wish to use a Facebook downloader, I recommend using FDownloader. Why? It displays some more advanced features than other competitive Facebook downloaders. What makes it best?
- It is available for all Mac, Windows, and Linux computers and supports any web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Dolphin, etc.
- The tool is online. Therefore, without installing or downloading apps you can use them.
- Never asks you to make any payment
- User-friendly interface and not complicated
- Download unlimited Facebook stories, live videos, reels, and private videos
- Download videos from Facebook in high quality.
- It receives continuous updates.
- Fastest speed to download FB videos and confirms the highest stability
- Free from viruses and malware
- Protects privacy
Due to its significant features, I can recommend it to download Facebook videos safely. Hence, I provide a step guide to downloading videos from Facebook using it.
- First, visit Facebook from your computer to get online FB video download free.
- Look for the FB video you like to download
- After choosing the video, expand the options from the top right corner.
- Then copy the Facebook video link.
- Navigate to the online FB media file downloader using any web browser and paste the copied URL into the input box.
- Click on the “Download” icon.
- Now, you can see the preview of the FB video.
- Your file will be downloaded within a few moments.
- Continue with the download by clicking the correct option.
Facebook is one of the best social media networks to share more media files with others. You can transmit any media files such as videos, images, news, posts, blogs, etc. But you can not download videos from its platform for offline viewing. Why? There is no official version to download content from the Facebook platform. Hence, we can use another method to download videos from the Facebook platform.
Here, I have provided three easy ways to download Facebook videos to a computer. Therefore, now you can download your favorite FB videos without any difficulty. I hope you like these Facebook tricks and share them with your friends. Try it. It makes you happy. Read also!